Thursday, July 30, 2009

An Extraodinary Event







Last night I left work a little late. My boss, Keith is trying to get everything ready for a trip to Ghana, Africa and so I've been swamped this week. Anyway, when I called Frank to tell him I was on my way he told me that he had dinner already started!

Okay, this is the first time in over 42 years of marriage that this has happened! He actually made us some tinfoil dinners and put them on the BBQ to cook. They were very good. He cut up red potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, frozen meatballs (innovative idea), and added some bacon and cream of mushroom soup. We had them last week and he helped me put them together so he decided he could do it all by himself.

I was told this morning not to expect dinner tonight when I got home...

1 comment:

The Mills Family said...

FRANK,

YOU ARE QUITE THE CASA NOVA IN YOUR ELDERLY YEARS. DOUG AND VAL