Friday, August 21, 2009

Frank is progressing

It hasn't been bad. We have been eating very healthy and haven't really missed all of the butter, sour cream, bread, etc. Frank has actually enjoyed our healthy meals and it's paying off. He stepped on the scales this morning and has lost 4 pounds! I haven't weighted yet... will wait until Monday. Hopefully I do as well.

I sliced a zucchini and a yellow squash in 1/4 inch slices and laid them on a grill I have for our BBQ. Sprinkled them with onion salt and seasoning salt and then grilled them. Very tasty! Another thing I did this week that Frank loved was made a salad out of tomatoes, red peppers, purple onion, cucumber and cilantro. Frank wasn't sure he could eat it without his ranch dressing but he actually loved it! So, it's all good.

No comments: