Tuesday, September 1, 2009




A very traumatic event has happened to Tera this week. Tenlee started kindergarten! It sounds like she was pretty excited because she woke up at 4:30 am to get ready to go. When I talked to her before they left for school she described everything she was wearing and told me how "poofy" and curly her hair was. On Monday they just went for an hour and a parent was supposed to go with them.


This morning she caught the bus. Tera called just crying. Again Tenlee was excited about going and woke Tera up at 6:30. I did tell Tera that she couldn't show Tenlee how sad she is because she will quit wanting to go to school.


Last Saturday Tera asked me to hem up several pair of Tenlee's jeans. After we measured them, Tera started asking if they would look just the same and to make sure I didn't hem them too short, etc. Finally, Tenlee said, "Mom, grandma knows what she's doing." Thanks, Tenlee!!!

1 comment:

tammy said...

I can't believe Tera's girl is that big. What a miniature Tera! All blond and cute. Wait - I don't mean that in the ditsy way - I just meant that Tera has always been very blond headed! ANYWAY, time marches on. YES, we are old!
Love ya' !