Monday, September 29, 2008

Jana made me do it...

I am: Opininated
I think: I need to excercise more
I know: That the Church is true.
I want: More energy!
I have: A pretty wonderful life.
I dislike: Liberals
I miss: Jana and Dave
I fear: Getting cancer...
I feel: Like gas is way too high!
I hear: Talk radio
I smell: My hand lotion
I crave: Diet Pepsi
I cry: Over just about everything.
I usually: Talk too much
I search: For good deals
I wonder: When we will sell our house
I regret: Not writing more to loved ones
I love: My family
I care: About my grandkids
I always: Make my bed!
I worry: About my kids
I am not: Shy
I remember: My mom
I believe: In doing a job right the first time
I dance: When I feel happy
I sing: In church
I dont always: Return phone calls
I argue: About politics
I write: On forums
I win: When I play checkers
I lose: My temper when people are lazy
I wish: We could go on a cruise every month
I listen: To talk radio
I dont understand: Why people want Obama for President
I can usually be found: At my desk
I am scared: Of bad roads
I need: A new sewing machine
I forget: How old I am (heh heh)
I am happy: To still be alive!

1 comment:

Jeff and Sandy said...

This was fun to read and I to am glad you're still alive!!!
Love ya, Your Baby Sis