Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Whose job is it?




On Sunday after Church, Frank always goes in and changes his clothes immediately. The suit and everything goes on the bed. Usually in a heap... He must think he has miracle clothes because by the time he goes into to bed at night the clothes are gone and hanging in the closet.

This past Sunday I went in and hung up the miracle suit but somehow his tie ended up on the floor by his side of the bed. He picked it up off the floor and put it on the end of the bed that night and said, "You forgot to hang up my tie." Oh wow!

Monday morning I made the bed and put the tie on it. Monday night, the same thing, "You haven't hung up my tie." Oh WOW!

Tuesday morning I made the bed and put the tie on it. Tuesday night I come home and look what I found! I couldn't stop laughing. Like I told him, he could have hung the dang tie up quicker than finding the paper and pen to write his note!

Yes. I did hang it up. He wouldn't have put it in the right place anyway...

3 comments:

tammy said...

Oh, Jeannette!
You remind that Frank that he is one lucky son-of-a-gun to have you for a wife! I probably would have just taken the whole pile of clothes and threw it on the floor of the closet. Wait . . . that's what I have done before! You are a much better woman than I am!
Love ya' both!

Anonymous said...

Ok that's hilarious! Oh my dad!

The Mills Family said...

you guys are so funny